Friday, February 15, 2013

Autograph Glory W Masiela Lusha, Jamie Bamber, Elena Satine and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

There was a play opening in Hollywood this past week and I went and while a few of the names that I really wanted didn't show up I still managed to get a few people.

The first was Vanessa Marano and I guess I am lucky I got her as she signed quick and took off quick.




Masiela Lusha showed up and this girl is seriously nice and I  believe would sign however many photos people had.







Tommy Flanagan of Sons of Anarchy was a surprise show up and I happened to have my SOA cast shot on me and was able to get him on it but had to walk with him as he did not stop to sign.


I had just seen Jamie Bamber last month where he tried to only sign one each and then I see him on this night and he doesn't care and just starts signing and I was able to get 4.






Elena Satine from Magic City showed up and had no idea what hit her. She was just casually walking down the street and then me and another guy ask her to sign and then when everyone else realizes it is her they swarm her and she looked petrified. She signed a few more and then left.





Finally was Marla Maples and however bad it was for Elena, this made it look like a walk in the park! Marla was instantly surrounded and kept signing but it was like a swarm of bees and she was honey. I was happy to get my 2 and get the hell out of there!






No comments:

Post a Comment