Friday, February 1, 2013

Celebrity Apprentice W Trace Adkins, Gary Busey, Lisa Rinna and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

I enjoy watching Celebrity Apprentice and while the whole cast didn't show I got a few but was bummed as I missed Lil Jon as I got there too late and I was in the bathroom when he left and I missed him on the way out! Oh well.

Stephen Baldwin showed up and signed at multiple times and I got him on everything I had for him.




This now has Stephen, Tom Berenger, Tom Sizemore and Oliver Stone on it.







The ever strange Gary Busey showed up and I added him to my Entourage and while he was signing he was talking the whole time though to be frank I have no idea what he was saying!


This now has Brian Van Holt, Gary and Laz Alonso on it.


I always loved the TV show Taxi and I always love meeting people from that show and for whatever reason I was the only person at this event for Marilu and she gladly came over and signed for me.




Lisa Rinna came and when she walked over to sign said she wouldn't sign anything from Playboy but she said the cover photo was ok and she signed that one for me.



Penn from Penn and Teller is always cool and I asked him to sign and he was more than happy to and when he finished signing for me and a friend looked around to see if there was more to sign, but there wasn't.




The last member of the current crop to show was Trace Adkins and while he kept acting like he was going to blow us off he eventually came over and signed plenty.






No comments:

Post a Comment