Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Impossible Premiere w Naomi Watts, Ewan Mcgregor, Tom Holland! Autographs! Photos!

I must admit the main reason I went to this premiere was I can't wait to see this movie. Well, and the fact I really like Naomi Watts! I'm glad I went as it went as well as I could of hoped for and I didn't have to put alot of time in!

The film's young star Tom Holland came first and came over and signed and I got him on all 3 photos I had.





Naomi Watts arrived next and honestly I wasn't sure she was going to sign! At first she just waved and walked away and it didn't look good but then she came back out and came over and signed and I managed to get 2.


Complete!




Then came Ewan McGregor and he came over as well and I got him on my cast shot and then had to move around to get a second from him and at the last moment managed to get another.



Lastly, the director of the film, JA Bayona, arrived and he came over and I got him on my cast shot as well. Not a bad premiere at all!


I ended up getting Tom Holland, Naomi Watts, Ewan McGregor and JA Bayona on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment