Monday, December 10, 2012

Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer! Dark Knight Rises! Autographs! Photos!

Last week there was a special screening of The Dark Knight Rises and Christopher and Hans and Christian Bale were going to be in attendance so I decided to try my luck and though I didn't get Bale I did get the other two.

Christopher dropped first and then the melee began. About thirty people swarmed him and he was kind enough to sign even though it was pure chaos! I was able to get him on one individual photo and both of my cast shots.



Hans Zimmer was next and he didn't sign on way in but he did on way out and I was able to get a few.


This now has Gary Oldman, Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer on it.


This now has Hans and Tom Berenger on it.


This now has Gary Oldman, Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer on it.


This now has Tom Sizemore, Ed Lauter, Gary Oldman, Christian Slater and Hans Zimmer on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment