Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ben Affleck! The Town! Argo! Gone Baby Gone! Autographs! Photos!

I must admit I was never a fan of Ben Affleck. That all changed when he started directing movies and I have loved all 3 of his films! He is now one of my top 5 directors working in film today.

When I heard he was going to be out I decided to try again even though the 4 or 5 times I have seen him he hasn't even remotely looked like he was interested in signing. However, on this night he did and I got 3 which made me a very happy person! Chris Terrio, the screenwriter for the film, also showed up and I got him on it as well.

After he was done signing one of the guys there asked him if he could get a picture with him and Ben replied with, "No authentication photos today."


This now has Ben, Chris Terrio, Tony Mendez (the real life CIA operative), John Goodman, Bryan Cranston, Scoot McNairry, Kerry Bishe and Clea DuVall on it.


This now has Ben, Amy Madigan and Ed Harris on it.


This now has Ben, Blake Lively, Jeremy Renner and Jon Hamm on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment