Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Apparition - My Review


The Apparition  -  2012  -  Directed by Todd Lincoln

I don't know what amazes me more? That movies like this keep getting made or that I keep watching them.

Ashley Greene, one of the most unlikeable heroines I've seen in many a moon, stars as a woman who moves into a house with her boyfriend and immediately begins witnessing paranormal activities (no pun intended.) Back in college her boyfriend helped unleash a demon and now it is after them.

When I saw the preview I distinctly remembered the tagline, "Once you believe, you die" followed by Ashley saying "It's not real." Neither of these are in the movie and have absolutely nothing to do with the finished film. Yes another thing that irked me with this movie.

There is no conflict, no moments of suspense and I was rooting for everyone to die so it could finish quicker. It didn't finish fast enough and has the distinction of being the worst movie I saw this year.

Rating: 0 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment