Monday, December 24, 2012

My List of The Top 10 Worst Signers in Hollywood 2012

Welcome to my 2nd Annual list of the worst signers in Hollywood!

Let me preface this list, my list, by saying that not everyone who does what I do always shares the same opinion on who is and who is not a great signer. This list comes from my experiences and mine alone so without further hesitation here goes:

#10 - Colin Farrell - This guy is arrogance personified. He believes he is a huge star (he's not) and he will act like it. He goes out of his way to treat people rudely and tries his best to leaves scores of people disappointed when they meet him.

#9 - Liam Neeson - Seen him multiple times and he always states "I'm not signing autographs anymore." He has not been rude about it so I have no problem with it. I've just come to terms with it.

#8 - Sophia Bush - It's been years since I last got an autograph of her and based on how she was this year I think it will be years before I get another.

#7 - Hugh Laurie - I've always said I think the true test of how nice a celebrity is is how they act when it is low key. Well, I saw Hugh earlier this year, it was just me asking him and he acted like I had the plague when I asked him to sign an autograph. If I can't get him in that kind of environment when can I?

#6 - Vanessa Hudgens - More and more celebrities seem to be getting to the point where they only sign when they have a premiere. Well, not Vanessa. She doesn't sign at her premieres either!

#5 - Joseph Gordon Levitt - For a guy who doesn't sign he is nicer about it than some people who do sign! (Some celebs who do sign are angry signers and it drives me crazy) At least JGL doesn't lie about it. Many celebrities will say sure I will sign on the way out and then you wait only to find out they were lying. I appreciate him being upfront about it.

#4 - Lindsay Lohan - I must of seen her 10 times this past year and 10 times I had a better chance of her hitting me with her car while she was driving drunk than her signing and autograph.

#3 - Charlize Theron - Another thing I've always said, sooner or later most women celebrities become a tough autograph to obtain. There was a time she was really nice. Those days are long gone and probably never to be seen again.

#2 - Kristen Stewart - The crazy thing about Kristen is even when and if she does sign she is not a good signer. She hates it and I truly believe she hates all interaction with fans. If you get an autograph of her consider yourself lucky as she considers you lucky to have met her.

#1 - Megan Fox - God this pains me. There was a time when Megan was one of the best signers in Hollywood but true to form as with most women in Hollywood they become tougher and she is now the toughest in LA. Every single time I saw her this year she NEVER once picked up a pen. She would always say sure guys I will sign on the way out and then she sneaks out and you never see her. At her premiere she didn't sign a single autograph. At a friends premiere she didn't sign. At Lakers games she didn't sign. See a trend forming here?! She doesn't sign at all in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment