Monday, December 17, 2012

Argo Screening W Ben Affleck, Rory Cochrane, Kerry Bishe and Sheila Vand! Autographs! Photos!

Argo is one of my favorite movies this year and I have been working on a cast shot for my own collection so when I heard members of the cast were going to be out I decided to go even though it was raining at the time! Thankfully it stopped!

Rory Cochrane arrived and came right on over when we called him and I added him to my cast shot.



Next was Kerry Bishe and I already had her on my Argo so I got her on my Red State cast shot, a movie I really liked.



I had never before seen Sheila Vand and was pretty damn excited to add her to my cast shot. When I called her she looked around to see who was calling her name and when she realized it was me I asked her to sign an autograph and she was quite excited herself to do so!


I now have Kerry Bishe, Chris Terrio, Sheila Vand, Antonio Mendez, Bryan Cranston, Ben Affleck, Clea DuVall, Rory Cochrane and John Goodman on this.


Lastly was Ben Affleck. I did not expect him to sign as he has been difficult lately but when we called him he came right on over and signed quite a bit and even did a few photo ops. Made the night worth it!


This now has Minnie Driver, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck on it.



Complete!





No comments:

Post a Comment