Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flight Screening W Denzel Washington, Melissa Leo, James Badge Dale! Autographs! Photos! Video!

In my opinion Flight was one of the better movies of the year with Denzel giving a Oscar Worthy performance. So when I heard members of the cast were going to be out it was a no brainer for me to go.

The first to show up was James Badge Dale and he was really nice and signed for everyone and I got him on a 24 cast piece I just started and added him to my Flight cast shot.



Next was Melissa Leo and I added her to my Flight and got her on a individual photo and she also wrote "The Fighter" on it.




This now has Bruce Greenwood, Brian Geraghty, Melissa Leo and James Badge Dale on it.


Then came Denzel. To say I am a huge fan of this guy is quite the understatement. When he first arrived he said on the way out but then came over anyways as he said he had time. I still think his best ever performance was in Malcolm X so I got him on a photo from that movie which will be going in my own personal collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment