Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Possession Premiere w Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Kyra Sedgwick and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

I decided to do this premiere primarily for reasons outside of getting any autographs! My friend Anthony was bringing me something to organize my photos (thank you god!) and a friend was coming in from out of town (you know who you are!) but I figured might as well get some graphs!

The first to show was Hilarie Burton and I only had one photo for her and easily got it done.








Next was Natasha Calis and I added her to 3 of my cast shots. Did not get a pic of her signing as she was signing same time as Kyra.

Which leads me to Kyra Sedgwick and she came over and I got her on my cast shots but for some stupid reason didn't try to get her on my individual photos I had of her!



I didn't get Jeffrey at arrivals but he did sign after and I got him on everything and he is always cool which is why he is in my top 10 signers list.





I got Jeffrey, Natasha and Kyra on this.





Finally, right after Jeffrey finished signing Sam Raimi came out and I got him on Army of Darkness and my Possession cast shots.



I got Kyra, Jeffrey and Sam on this.


I got Jeffrey, Sam, Natasha and Kyra on this.


I also got Jeffrey, Sam, Natasha and Kyra on this.



No comments:

Post a Comment