Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pre Emmy Party w Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn, Maya Rudolph and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

These are the kinds of events I like. Low key with not alot of people and celebrities that I NEED!

I went to this event just for Bryan but got a great surprise when Anna Gunn showed up! I needed her to complete 2 cast shots and she was really nice and signed both! Success!




Then to make matters even better Bryan shows up and signs and I complete ANOTHER cast shot. Literally this alone would be enough to make my day!




Amy Poehler showed up and I was able to get her on a photo that her husband had already signed and is now complete.




Florence Henderson showed up and not having anything I got a photo with her.


Jared Harris dropped and I had one photo for him and he is always really cool and signed it no problems.




Lily Tomlin was another I didn't know was going to be there so I just got the photo op.


Finally Maya Rudolph arrived and signed my Bridesmaids and I got a photo op with her but she didn't seem to like the idea of it as she wouldn't let anyone get to close to her for a photo with.





No comments:

Post a Comment