Friday, August 24, 2012

Lawless Premiere w Shia Labeouf, Guy Pearce, P Diddy and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

I basically tried for this HOPING someone else in the cast would show, like Tom Hardy, but of course he nor anyone else from the cast showed but I still got a couple people and didn't have to deal with a big crowd.

The first celeb to come over and sign was Kelsey Chow and I got her to sign both of my photos.







Diddy showed up and came over and signed and I was able to get 3 of 5 signed.






Shia Labeouf arrived and did the red carpet and then came over and signed and I got all my photos signed. At the after party I was able to get a picture with him.








Finally Guy Pearce came over and between arrivals and the after party I got 3 signed.




No comments:

Post a Comment