Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bachelorette Premiere w Kirsten Dunst, Isla Fisher, Ali Larter and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

Back in the day I used to be a big fan of Kirsten Dunst but she was literally a horrible person to deal with. Lately, she has been a little better so I thought I would try my luck and see how it goes. In my opinion this woman is still too much work.

The first person to show was Ali Larter and she was much nicer than I have known her to be lately and came over all smiles and signed all 3 of my photos.








Ali's husband Hayes MacArthur arrived next and was cool about signing and signed both of my cast shots.




Jenny Lewis, of Rilo Kiley, arrived and I got her on my photo. I had never seen her before and she was pretty cool.






Then came the fun part. Kirsten Dunst and Isla Fisher both coming over to sign at the same time! When Isla came over she went to my right and Kirsten walked right up to me so I had to go for her first and what do you know Kirsten is difficult. Here is what I heard from her -  No, won't sign that. No, won't sign that. Not signing that either. Not that. Too Sexy. Not sexy enough. I don't like my face in that.

Ok, enough of that. Let me go for Isla, I run over to Isla and get all 4 photos signed in about 10 seconds! It is amazing how different celebrity signing habits are.








Ok, so I finished getting Isla and what do I immediately notice? Kirsten is still signing! Well, gotta try again. This time however, I use a different tactic. This is a tactic I used dealing with Jenny McCarthy who has a habit sometimes of not looking at what she is signing when she is doing photo ops. I'm not saying everything as can't give away everything but the smart one's should be able to figure it out. One thing I will say is this. I WILL NEVER try to get Kirsten to sign anything from Maxim ever again as it is simply too difficult.












Rebel Wilson from the cast came over as well and I added her to both of the cast shots.






Jason Mantzoukas came over and signed a couple and I managed to barely get one.


Lindsay Sloane arrived and I got all 3 of my photos signed no problem.






Finally, Olympic Gold Medalist Ally Raisman showed up and came over and I didn't have any photos so I got her on a floorboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment