Friday, July 27, 2012

The Babymakers Premiere w Olivia Munn, Aisha Tyler, Kevin Heffernan and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

I got a last minute tip about this so I decided to give it a try and see how I would do though I was mainly going for Olivia and M.C. Gainey (who didn't show.)


The first celeb to show was Lindsey Kraft and I added her to both cast shots.



After Lindsey finished signing I spotted the director Jay Chandrasekhar and got him to sign both of my cast shots and a Super Troopers cast shot. I could of got more done as he was signing everything.




Jennifer Ingrum arrived and we asked her to sign and she acted completely shocked and said she had never had anyone ask for her autograph before!



Kevin Heffernan was a super cool dude as he signed my cast shots and a couple individual photos and I got the photo op.



This is the 8x10 I got Jay and Kevin on.




Aisha Tyler was next and I got her on both of my Archer cast shots and then on the way out was able to add her to my Babymakers cast shots.





The big star of the night was Olivia and she signed on the way in and then 10 minutes after she arrived she left and then signed again! Olivia is easily one of the best signers in Hollywood. When she came out to leave I happened to be on the phone with a friend of mine and I told her that and she even talked to him on the phone and blew him kisses to the phone! How cool is that?! By the way, after she left I talked to him about it, barely, as he was in a semi-coma state because of it!










Nikki Moore showed up and I added her to both cast shots.



Charlie Finn arrived and I called him Chris as a friend of mine there said that was his name, freakin jackass! Anyways, he was still cool and came over and signed.



Bill Fagerbakke showed up and I added him to both cast shots and then Hayes MacArthur and Collette Wolfe showed up and I added them to the cast shots as well.





Here are my finished cast shots.


I ended up getting the same 11 people on both: Lindsey Kraft, Jay Chandrasekhar, Jennifer Ingrum, Kevin Heffernan, Aisha Tyler, Olivia Munn, Nikki Moore, Charlie Finn, Bill Fagerbakke, Hayes MacArthur and Collette Wolfe.

No comments:

Post a Comment