Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sons of Anarchy w Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman, Theo Rossi, Kim Coates and MORE! Autographs! Photos! VIDEO!

I got a tip from a friend that SOA was filming and since it is my favorite show on TV I thought I would go check it out and thank god I did!

Ron Perlman, Theo Rossi, Kim Coates, Katey Sagal, Christopher Reed, Joel McHale (yes, you are reading this right!), David LaBrava and Patrick St Esprit were all filming all were kind enough to come over and sign.

Everyone was super nice and Theo and Ron had fun with me by remarking I needed to burn my Red Sox jersey! Katey signed and wrote her character name on everything which does not happen very often. Ron stopped and asked us for directions as he didn't know which way to turn! Kim told me I had great taste in TV shows as 2 of my favorites are/were SOA and Entourage. It was a truly great day hanging out with this cast!




I was able to get Christopher Reed, Kim Coates, David LaBrava and Katey Sagal all to sign this and add character names!


I added Theo Rossi, Patrick St Esprit, Kim Coates, Christopher Reed, Ron Perlman and David LaBrava to this.


I added, Theo Rossi, Patrick St Esprit. David LaBrava, Joel McHale and Kim Coates to this.


I got Joel McHale, Theo Rossi, Patrick St Esprit, Kim Coates, Christopher Reed, Katey Sagal and David LaBrava on this.


I only need Mark Boone Jr and this is done!


Just need Charlie and Mark on this.












No comments:

Post a Comment