Friday, June 22, 2012

The Newsroom After Party w Orlando Bloom, James Gandolfini, Sam Waterston, Olivia Munn and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

After doing the Magic of Belle Isle premiere I headed over to the after party for HBO's new series The Newsroom to see how I could do and see if I could continue my great night of photo ops! I did pretty damn well!

The first person I saw was Aaron Sorkin and he came right on over with Kristen Davis of Sex and The City (are they a couple?) He was nice enough to sign 3 photos for me and I got a photo with Kristen.



I got Aaron, Chris Chalk, Sam Waterston and Adina Porter on this.


Timothy Busfield came walking on out and I added him to both of my Studio 60 on The Sunset Strip cast shots.


I had heard that Orlando Bloom was inside the party but figured I would not see him but then what do you know he pops out and comes over and I got the photo op!


Sam Waterston came over and said he would do 5 autographs total and luckily only a couple people had photos so thanks to a friend of mine I was able to get both of mine signed.






I am a HUGE fan of the movie True Romance and so when James Gandolfini came out I started yelling and yelling for him to come over and finally he did and I added him to both of my cast shots and got the photo op.





Michelle Forbes came out and I got the photo op and when I told her that I really liked the finale to The Killing I also asked when we would find out if they are getting a third season and her exact response was, "Not going to happen." What?!!? I was shocked with her answer!


Joel Kinnaman and Olivia Munn came out and they both came right on over and signed and signed and signed. Seriously, they signed alot! I was able to get everything done I had of them and I told Joel I can't wait for Robocop to which he said they start filming in September and I can't wait.











2 comments:

  1. What? No season three of the Killing??? :( Nice to see Joel Kinnamon is such a cool guy, in my opinion he's the best part of an already amazing show! Great successes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what I said! I want a season 3! Joel is amazing on the show and they could lose anyone from that show, except him, and still survive

    ReplyDelete