Sunday, June 3, 2012

Christina Milian, Leann Rimes, Ray J, Terrell Owens and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

LA Fitness was holding an event at one of their local gyms and a few celebrities were scheduled to show up and since it was only minutes from my house I went on over and didn't have that bad a night considering many didn't show.

The first to show was Keith Powell from 30 Rock, I show which I love, and I got a photo op with him.


Next up was Christina Milian and as always she was really personable and signed both of my photos and I got a photo op with her. The first picture she signed here, a friend of mine with me commented to her that he loved that photo and her exact response was, "Yeah, you like?! You need some of that in your life!"




Then came couple Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian and I got both of my photos signed by her and got a photo with both of them. They were not the nicest on the way in but at least they did it on the way out.





Ray J, Terrell Owens and R&B signer Chante Moore all showed up and I got a photo with each which T.O. did not seem that happy about.




Since I didn't know about quite a few of these showing up I had them sign my Hollywood photo. I added T.O., Ray J and Christina to it which already had Jason Mewes and Damon Wayans Jr on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment