Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa! Autographs! Photos!

A premiere was being held in Hollywood for Snoop and Wiz Khalifa's Mac and Devin Go To High School so I headed on down to get some graphs. There were quite a few names on the list but of course many didn't show.


The comedian Luenell showed up and I got a picture with her.


Then quite some time went by before anyone else arrived and then finally Wiz Khalifa arrived and if I had blinked I would not have got the autograph as he only signed 2 the whole night.


Affion Crockett arrived and I got a picture with him.


Matt Barnes of the LA Lakers (though not much longer!) showed up and I got him on 2 floorboards.





The group Far East Movement was a surprise show up and I didn't have any photos for them so I had all of them sign a floorboard for me. They were all real nice and I got some video of them as well.




Then the man of the hour, SNOOP DOGG! This guy has always been super cool and he was again this night as he signed for a couple of us on the way in, way out and rolled down and I got 10 8x10's signed and a floorboard and the photo op! Even when one of his security detail said he was done Snoop just kept on signing.







No comments:

Post a Comment