Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Magic Mike Premiere w Channing Tatum, Matt Bomer, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

This premiere sucked! Yes, I got autographs but the amount of time invested and the way many of the stars acted just made me wish I had stayed at home. Unfortunately, this is becoming the norm at many of these big premieres.



The first person I got was Breaking Bad's Betsy Brandt. I spotted her in the car and me and a friend held up photos and when she got out she pointed to us and started to come over and I was able to get her on all of my cast shots.









The first member of the male cast to show up was Adam Rodriguez and he proceeded to spend about 30 minutes doing photo ops and maybe 2 minutes signing so I had to move for him and got him on both cast shots.


I have Olivia Munn and Adam on this one.


I already had Olivia Munn on this and in addition to getting Adam on it also got Alex Pettyfer on it.

Matt Bomer arrived next and did his usual which is being a great signer and he went down the line and I got multiples.







Channing Tatum arrived and started signing and then right when he got to my section he and his publicist decided to skip it and he then proceeded to jump right past us and then start up again and I was able to get just one then and then managed to get a couple more when he arrived at the party. When Channing got past us and went down the line he got to the point where he stopped signing all together and even yelled and cursed at a couple people and said I'm not signing I'm only doing photo ops with my real fans! Really Channing?!!? So all the girls out there screaming your name trying to get your autograph on a torn up piece of paper aren't your real fans?








I completed this and it wasn't easy as Matthew McConaughey skipped my section as well and I had to move   in order to get him.





Complete this one as well.

Alex Pettyfer signed and didn't seem happy about it and I was able to get him on the trio photos and an individual and a dollar bill.






Joe Manganiello arrived and signed for only one barricade and I didn't get him.

Olivia Munn arrived late and didn't sign on arrivals but I was able to get 1 photo signed by her at the after party.



No comments:

Post a Comment