Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Christina Hendricks, January Jones, John Slattery and Michael Wiener of Mad Men! Autographs!

I've certainly had better experiences with the cast of Mad Men then I did this particular night. For starters I was told it was the whole cast but when I got there I found out there was NO Jon Hamm, Elisabeth Moss, Jared Harris, Robert Morse or Aaron Stanton. So much for the whole cast. Plus when I got there I had the time wrong so everyone was in by the time I showed up. Not a good start!

On the way out I got Matthew and John to sign my season 4 DVD.


As John was signing January came over and did a couple and then turned around and left after signing maybe 4 and by the way Matthew signed only 1 and John only did maybe 3!


Vincent Kartheiser left and didn't sign. Kiernan Shipka left and didn't sign. Jessica Pare left and didn't sign. Not going good at all. Then Christina Hendricks came out and didn't sign so me a couple others ran to see if she would roll down and she did! WHY?????!!!!!!!! Why do celebrities do this?!!? Only a couple people and you don't sign at a barricade but then we run to your car and you roll down? Still don't get this. Anyways, I got 2 Christina.



I added January and Christina to this and now only need Aaron and Elisabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment