Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen Premiere With Ewan McGregor, Jamie Chung and Julie Chen! Autographs! Photos!

This was a small premiere with not a big list attending and as it panned out Ewan, Jamie, Julie and Emily Blunt were the only one's who showed up though we did get word later that Tom Felton showed but he went in a side door and we never saw him.

The crowd was small so obviously most people didn't know about it or didn't want to do it but that worked out fine for me as I was able to get 4 Jamie Chung autographs and a picture with her.








Julie Chen arrived and this might not be a big deal to some people but me and my wife are huge fans of Big Brother so this was a big deal to me and I was able to get a photo op with her.


Many times I have gone for Emily Blunt and for some reason whenever I see her she always ends up signing when someone else is signing which I HATE and it just turns into a chaotic mess! I was actually telling a friend of mine that BEFORE the premiere started and guess what happened?!!? She came over to sign just as Ewan Mcgregor comes over to sign! AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I had a decision to make and because Emily went to the rail at the opposite end of where I was and Ewan was walking straight towards me I just stayed for Ewan and got 3 out of him and even though it cost me Emily I am still quite happy with my decision.






No comments:

Post a Comment