Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Killing Premiere w Billy Campbell, Joel Kinnaman, Jamie Anne Allman and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Videos!

Recently I started watching this show and really liked it so I thought I would go to the 2nd season premiere and  hopefully as a bonus some of the talent from other AMC shows would make an appearance but as Mick Jagger once said, "You can't always get what you want."




I worked on 2 8x10 cast shots.


I got Billy Campbell, Brent Sexton, Jamie Anne Allman, Tom Butler, Brandon Jay Maclaren, Veena Sud, Liam James, Joel Kinnamon, Eric Ladin and Kristin Lehman on this.













I got Billy Campbell, Brent Sexton, Jamie Anne Allman, Tom Butler, Brandon Jay Maclaren, Veena Sud, Liam James, Joel Kinnamon, Eric Ladin and Kristin Lehman on this.

Cast member Jamie Anne Allman is married to True Blood star Marshall Allman so when they showed up I had him sign my True Blood cast shots.






I printed 3 cast shots of which I have a feeling are going to be difficult to complete based on this premiere. Michelle Forbes didn't show up to the premiere, Kristen Lehman is a horrible signer (I didn't get her on this night as she wouldn't do it, I got her at the Mad Men after party and even there she was not cool), Brent Sexton looked like he was forced to sign and Mireille Enos finally signed on the way out of the after party but only after getting in her car and then rolling down.






I still need Kristen, Mireille, and Michelle on this.


I still need Mireille and Michelle on this.


I still need Mireille and Michelle on this as well.










 I also got Brent Sexton to sign my 24 cast shot.


Joel Kinnamon was by far the nicest of the cast and signed whatever anyone had and I got him on 5 cast shots and my Dragon Tattoo photo and a dual shot of him and Mireille which I completed.




To give you an idea of how crazy some of these events can be, I go to this premiere hoping for AMC talent and leave being the happiest about getting a random arrival, Sean Hayes. I have 2 cast shots of Will and Grace I have been working on for almost 5 years (!) and he showed up last night and I completed them!!!



Christopher Heyerdahl also showed up and I got a picture with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment