Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Raid: Redemption Private Screening with Dolph Lundgren, Ryan Kwanten, Sean Patrick Flannery and more! Autographs! Photos! Videos!

There was a private screening for The Raid last night and the list and venue were good so I tried my luck and of course most people didn't show up but the few who did signed so it was ultimately worth it.



The first to show was Josh Barnett and having never met him didn't know what to expect but this guy was beyond cool and signed everything in front of him.






Michael Jai White came next and I only had 2 photos for him and he signed both. He seemed a little shocked at how many photos people had for him.




Next was Ivan Drago himself, Dolph Lundgren, and between the way in and way out I managed to get 5 photos signed by him. I just don't see this guy out alot so I was glad to get these signed.



Sean Patrick Flannery was a surprise show up and I had a couple photos for him in my car and was able to get him on the way out barely as he flew out the theatre and only signed for me. I didn't get any photos of him signing but he did do all 3 photos for me (I had 2 and one of my friend's as well). I only need Norman now to complete both of these!



Last and certainly not least was True Blood star Ryan Kwanten. On the way in I saw someone go in but couldn't figure out who it was as he covered his face but my buddy knew instantly so I was waiting for him to come out and he kindly signed both of my cast shots and I got a photo op with him.







No comments:

Post a Comment