Monday, October 29, 2012

The Details Premiere w Ray Liotta, Kerry Washington and Dennis Haysbert! Autographs! Photos!

This premiere was all about celebrities I really like (except Tobey Maguire, who was there and of course didn't sign as he never does so I never expect him to so I'm never disappointed when he doesn't!)


One of my all-time favorite TV shows was 24 and one of my all-time favorite movies was Heat so I was looking forward to seeing Dennis Haysbert again as last couple times I saw him he didn't sign but after much calling and calling and calling he finally came over and I got a bunch of his autographs!




This now has Jon Voight, Tom Noonan, Hank Azaria, Ted Levine, Dennis Haysbert, Wes Studi, Tom Sizemore and Ashley Judd on it.


This now has Jon Voight, Tom Noonan, Hank Azaria, Ted Levine, Dennis Haysbert, Wes Studi, Tom Sizemore, Danny Trejo and Ashley Judd on it.







Ray Liotta came next and as I have stated before I am literally DYING to see the movie he is in coming out called Killing Them Softly. Hurry up and get here November 30th!!!!! Anyways, he came over and I got my photos signed.








Lastly was Kerry Washington and I of course had plenty of images of her cause of Django Unchained and she signed them all. One the character shot she said she didnt know where to sign cause she didn't want to sign on her boobs!





This now has Quentin Tarantino, Walton Goggins, Harvey Weinstein and Kerry Washington on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment