Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mark Harmon Star Ceremony in Hollywood! Autographs! Photos! Video!

I have been working on 4 cast shots of NCIS so when I heard about this I had to go as I assumed that the whole cast would show up and I was right and what a great day it was!

Before the ceremony started Cote De Pablo came over to sign and I was able to get her on 2 cast pieces which meant all I needed was the elusive Sean Murray to complete 2 of them!





After Cote signed Sean showed up and came over to sign and I completed 2 NCIS cast pieces! Believe me at this moment in time I was on cloud nine but the day would still get better!








After those two signed the ceremony began and I took video of it. Here is video of Les Moonves giving his speech:




After that the cast of NCIS was introduced and I took video of it:




Then came Mark Harmon's speech. Here is the video I took of it:




Now that the ceremony was over David McCallum came over to sign and I added him to my last 2 cast shots.





After David signed Pauley Perrette and Michael Weatherly came over to sign and I got Pauley on a couple individuals and got both of them on my last 2 cast shots and one now only needs Mark and the last just needs Mark and Cote.







Finally the man of the hour Mark Harmon came over to sign and I got him on both cast shots to finish a 3rd and now just need Cote to finish the 4th!


Complete!


Complete!


Complete!


Just needs Cote!






While Mark was signing I was also able to get video of him signing including him signing one of my cast shots:


No comments:

Post a Comment