Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Premiere w Kaitlin Olson, Charlie Day and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

It's Always Sunny held their annual premiere event and I went to see if I could complete some cast shots but Danny Devito didn't show up but I did get the other 4 cast members so now I have 4 cast shots that just need Devito to complete.

Kaitlin Olson was the first to come over and sign and I have never seen this woman not be nice to fans.







Then Rob McElhenney came over and he signed a bit and I got him on everything. As he was signing Glenn Howerton came over at the same time and I shuffled between both and got everything signed and then as Rob left Charlie came over as Glenn was still signing and then I got Charlie on everything. It was hectic and fun but since this cast is nice it wasnt that difficult.














No comments:

Post a Comment