Thursday, October 25, 2012

Chasing Mavericks Premiere w Leven Rambin, Elisabeth Shue, Abigail Spencer and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

Last week I went and did the Chasing Mavericks premiere and while I didn't get Gerard Butler as he only signed one autograph on arrivals, I did get a few others.



Taylor Handley arrived first and he came over and signed and I got him on my cast shot.


Jonny Weston, one of the 2 leads in the movie, was next and once again all I had was a cast shot and got him to sign it.



Next was yet another celeb I had never met, Abigail Spencer. I never know how women celebrities are going to be but she was nice and did sign though not alot as not many people had photos for her.




I've met Leven Rambin before and she is always nice and this was no exception. She seems to genuinely enjoy interacting with people and fans and I will try to watch whatever she is in just to support her.






I ended up getting Taylor Handley, Jonny Weston, Abigail Spencer and Leven Rambin on this.



Last and CERTAINLY not least was Elisabeth Shue. Growing up I was obsessed with The Karate Kid and have probably seen the movie damn near 50 times and was probably alot like other teenage boys at the time as I had a huge crush on Elisabeth because of her character Ali Mills. I love seeing her and getting her autograph.





1 comment: