Friday, October 5, 2012

Gale Anne Hurd Star Ceremony w James Cameron and Cast of Walking Dead! Autographs! Photos! Video!

The second I heard about this star ceremony I was excited. I've always wanted to get Gale's signature plus a shot at Cameron and the cast of Walking Dead is something too good to pass up but even in my wildest dreams I couldn't of predicted how great this would go!

Before the ceremony even started Greg Nicotero showed up and I got him to sign everything that I had which to be honest was quite a bit!







Next to sign was Robert Kirkman and he is such a good signer that I didn't have much for him to sign.




This is when things got really interesting. I was standing behind the barricade right where the cast was sitting. David Morrissey walked right up to me just as Scott Wilson did and the Steven Yeun walked to the side of them and then came Sarah Wayne Callies and then right in the middle of all of them walked Andrew Lincoln right up to me! It was a madhouse to say the least!

First off, Andrew Lincoln. I have been trying for 2 years to get this guy so to finally see him and have him be this nice and sign for as long as he did was quite a thrill.


















Steven Yeun signed but not like he usually does. In the past he would literally sign for as long as you wanted him to but not this day. Don't know if this is an aberration or a sign of things to come.





Sarah Wayne Callies signed and signed and was talking to everyone the whole time. At one point I said to her Sarah can you please sign my photo you are the only person I need to which she replied, " If I had a nickel for every time a man said I was the only person they needed! "



This is now complete!





Scott Wilson is another cast member that I've always wanted to meet and that came true finally and what a nice guy he was! He came over and signed quite a bit and I added him to my cast shots.



I had never met one of the newest cast members either, Dania Gurira, and while she signed she didn't sign too much and seemed to keep her distance from us.






Norman Reedus and IronE Singleton signed and I was able to add them to cast shots and complete my Boondock Saints photo and a cast shot I was working on.


Complete!


Complete!




This is now complete!




David Morrissey signed and I was able to add him to all my cast shots.



After the ceremony was over both James Cameron and Gale Anne Hurd came over to sign. Cameron signed so much it literally shocked me. He stood in front of me and signed for a good 3-4 minutes and I got him on all 7 photos I had and could of got more! I was also able to take some video of Cameron signing which is below:



This now has Robert Patrick, James Cameron and Gale Anne Hurd on it.


This now has Bill Paxton, Gale Anne Hurd and James Cameron on it.


This now has Walter Hill, James Cameron and Gale Anne Hurd on it.




This now has Frances Fisher, James Cameron, Ioan Gruffudd, Leonardo Dicaprio, Kathy Bates and Bill Paxton on it.


This now has James Cameron, Ioan Gruffudd, Kathy Bates and Bill Paxton on it.





Roger Corman was a surprise show up and I didn't have anything for him so I just had him sign an index card.





Here is all the cast pieces I worked on:


I got Ernest Dickerson, IronE Singleton (twice!), Norman Reedus, Robert Kirkman, Scott Wilson, David Morrissey, Greg Nicotero and Andrew Lincoln on this.


I got IronE Singleton, Norman Reedus, Scott Wilson, Robert Kirkman, Laurie Holden, David Morrissey, Andrew Lincoln, Greg Nicotero, Stephen Yeun, Sarah Wayne Callies and Dania Gurira on this.


I got Scott Wilson (twice!), IronE Singleton, Norman Reedus, Robert Kirkman, Laurie Holden, Lauren Cohan, Sarah Wayne Callies, David Morrissey, Dania Gurira, Greg Nicotero and Andrew Lincoln on this!


I now have Jon Bernthal, IronE Singleton, Robert Kirkman, Sarah Wayne Callies (twice!), David Morrissey,  Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln and Greg Nicotero on this.


I got Norman Reedus, Robert Kirkman, Scott Wilson, IronE Singleton, Andrew Lincoln, David Morrissey and Greg Nicotero on this.


I now have Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Steven Yeun, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride and Laurie Holden on this.


This needs Emily Kinney, Chandler Riggs and Melissa McBride to complete.


This needs Jon Bernthal and Emma Bell to complete.


This just needs Jon Bernthal to complete.


This just needs Jon Bernthal to complete.


This just needs Chandler Riggs to complete.


This has Robert Kirkman and Greg Nicotero on it.


This has Robert Kirkman and Greg Nicotero on it.


This has Robert Kirkman and Greg Nicotero on it.


This has Robert Kirkman and Greg Nicotero on it.

I also took video of Andrew Lincolns speech which you can watch here:




I then took video of James Cameron's speech which you can watch here:




After that the cast of The Walking Dead was introduced and I took video of it:




Finally I took video of Gale Anne Hurd's speech which you can watch here:


No comments:

Post a Comment