Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sons of Anarchy Premiere w Ron Perlman, Charlie Hunnam, Ryan Hurst, Theo Rossi, Kim Coates, Tommy Flanagan and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

Anyone who knows me or reads my blog knows I am obsessed with Sons of Anarchy. I LOVE this show and constantly try to get some of my friends who haven't seen it to start watching it. In fact, I just converted 2 more friends to watching it and they liked it so much they came to the premiere! Seriously, if you haven't seen this show get off your ass and watch it!

During arrivals and departures I managed to get autographs of Ron Perlman, Charlie Hunnam, Dayton Callie, Kim Coates, Theo Rossi, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Danny Trejo, Emilio Rivera, Kurt Sutter, Chris Browning, Christopher Reed, Sarah Jones, Kenny Johnson, Benito Martinez, Ryan Hurst, Patrick St Esprit, Rockmund Dunbar, Chuck Zito, Peter Weller and David LaBrava. While I got alot it was alot of work.

As you see the photos of people signing you will see multiple photos where you can see 3-4 people signing at the same time. It was literally like that the whole time. I think I lost 5 pounds (which is not a bad thing for me!) running all around trying to get these people but it was worth it as it is SONS OF ANARCHY!


Complete!


Complete!


Complete!


Complete!





I got Sarah Jones, Dayton Callie, Ryan Hurst, Kenny Johnson, Emilio Rivera, Michael Ornstein, David LaBrava, Paris Barclay, Kim Coates, Theo Rossi, Ron Perlman, Christopher Reed and Chris Browning on this.


I got Theo Rossi, Christopher Reed, Chuck Zito, Mark Boone Junior, Kim Coates, Danny Trejo, Peter Weller, Ryan Hurst, Michael Ornstein, Emilio Rivera, David LaBrava and Chris Browning on this.


I got Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Mark Boone Junior, Emilio Rivera, Danny Trejo, Kim Coates, Peter Weller, Ryan Hurst, Michael Ornstein, Chuck Zito, David LaBrava and Chris Browning on this.


I got Tommy Flanagan, Kim Coates, Theo Rossi, Mark Boone Junior, Ron Perlman, Ryan Hurst and Maggie Siff on this.


I got Sarah Jones, Ryan Hurst, Joel McHale, Dayton Callie, Theo Rossi, Peter Weller, Patrick St Esprit, Ally Walker, Kim Coates, Tom Arnold, Katey Sagal, Danny Trejo, Michael Ornstein, David LaBrava, Paris Barclay, Tommy Flanagan, Kenny Johnson, Christopher Reed and Chris Browning on this.


I got Emilio Rivera, Sarah Jones, Patrick St Esprit, Theo Rossi, Benito Martinez, Paris Barclay, Tommy Flanagan, Michael Ornstein, Mark Boone Junior, Kenny Johnson, Ron Perlman, Christopher Reed, Chris Browning, Danny Trejo and Rockmund Dunbar


I got Chuck Zito, Danny Trejo, Kenny Johnson, David LaBrava, Harold Perrineau, Paris Barclay, Michael Ornstein, Rockmund Dunbar, Ron Perlman, Mark Boone Junior, Chris Browning, Christopher Reed, Theo Rossi, Patrick St Esprit and Emilio Rivera.


I got Ryan Hurst, David LaBrava, Theo Rossi, Peter Weller, Rockmond Dunbar, Emilio Rivera, Chris Browning, Harold Perrineau, Benito Martinez, Winter Ave Zoli, Kenny Johnson, Tommy Flanagan, Michael Ornstein, Chuck Zito, Patrick St Esprit, Danny Trejo, Paris Barclay and Kurt Sutter on this.



I got Theo Rossi and Michael Ornstein on this


I got Theo Rossi on this.




































Mark Boone Junior, Danny Trejo and David LaBrava all signing at same time.



Danny Trejo, Mark Boone Junior and Sarah Jones signing at the same time.














Emilio Rivera and Charlie Hunnam signing at same time.





Kurt Sutter and Katey Sagal signing at same time.








Tommy Flanagan and Christopher Reed signing at same time.










No comments:

Post a Comment