Friday, September 21, 2012

People Watch Party w Dania Ramirez, Kayla Ewell, Lydia Hearst and MORE!!! Autographs! Photos!

I decided to try this party as it was a rather long and decent list but of course most people didn't show but I still managed to do well.

The first celebrity to show was Kayla Ewell and I am positive I won't print much more for this woman based on how she acted last night. When she came over there were ten of us asking for her autograph and she said she would sign one autograph! Not one per person but one total! She ended up signing maybe 4 and then on the way out signed a few more but she clearly doesn't want to sign alot.






Next up was Dania Ramirez and honestly I haven't had good luck with her in the past and one time had to beg her to sign my Quarantine poster but she was pretty nice this night and I got both photos signed.






Next came Lacey Chabert as this girl has always been nice and this was no different. I only had 2 photos with me and easily got them done and then just watched her sign for a couple minutes.








Then came the most interesting experience of the night, Lydia Hearst. On the way in I saw her and had no idea it was her. On the way out she walked right by us and we still didn't know it was her until someone called her just to see and she responded and then everyone, including me, went up to her and she was immediately surrounded by photos and to her credit she signed almost all of them!









I was a big fan of How To Make It In America, and shame on HBO for cancelling it, so I was excited to see Bryan Greenburg and get a pic with him. I didn't have any photos with me as I didn't know he was going to be there.


The last couple times I've seen Taryn Manning I've noticed it is getting increasingly difficult to get her to sign autographs and last night I found out why. When she came out she said she would only sign a few as she now gets paid good money sign autographs so most likely I won't even ask her anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment