Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Giancarlo Esposito AKA Gus Fring of Breaking Bad! Autographs! Photos!

Giancarlo was doing a rare talk show appearance here in LA so I went to try for him and on the way in I was the only one there and he rolled down for me and signed one photo for me which complete a combo with Bryan that made me quite happy!


After he signed it for me I told him a friend of mine was coming for the way out and Giancarlo said tell him to wait in same spot with me and he will sign for him on way out! Well, as Giancarlo comes out he pulls over, rolls down his window and a couple other people run up to him to get him to sign and he tells them stop and points to me and says which one is your friend?! I tell him and he says ok, I have to take care of him first and sign for your friend first! That was pretty damn cool in my book. Giancarlo signed for a minute or so and I was able to get 3 more done.








No comments:

Post a Comment