Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NAACP Awards W Samuel L Jackson, Selita Ebanks and MORE! Autographs! Photos!

I went to this event strictly for Sam and Method Man (who I never saw and NEED on my Wire cast shots) but I still left quite happy as Sam has become a difficult signer so to get 2 for my own collection was amazing.

The first celebrity I saw was James Pickens Jr and I had 2 photos for him and he signed both.





Next up was Jamie Kennedy and I was able to add him to my Scream cast which I already had Kevin Williamson on.



Then came Selita Ebanks who I had never met before. She was super nice and laughed about all the pictures everyone had and signed everything. She didn't seem into photo ops but other than that was an extremely nice signer.







But this night was all about Samuel L Jackson! Pulp Fiction is my all-time favorite movie and I collect anything and everything from Tarantino movies so I was really excited to get these 2 photos signed especially the Jules shot as at premieres he only signs that particular movie so this was a major score for me!





Lisa Raye McCoy also showed up and this was interesting. She signed all 3 of my photos but one in particular I wasn't sure she would as my photo lab cut off the top of her head but either she didnt notice or didnt care!







No comments:

Post a Comment