Saturday, November 10, 2012

Javier Bardem Star Ceremony W Berenice Marlohe, Naomie Harris, Sam Mendes! Autographs! Photos! Video!

From the second I saw this event pop up I was excited as I figured some of Javier's co-stars from Skyfall would show up and I was right. No Daniel Craig but it was still all good.

Before the ceremony began Sam and Naomi came over to sign and I was able to get both of them on my cast shot and Naomi on a couple individuals.


I now have Sam Mendes, Naomie Harris and Berenice Marlohe on this.







Then the ceremony began and I took video of Sam's speech.



Then the cast of Skyfall in attendance was announced and I took video.



Then came Javier Bardem's speech and I took video of it.



After his speech his star was unveiled on Hollywood Blvd and I took video of it.










Then after the ceremony was over Berenice, who I have nicknamed the "Autograph Bunny," came over and signed and I got all my photos signed.










Then came the man of the hour Javier Bardem. After doing press he came over and signed and I was able to get 3 signed by him. One last thing. This was one of the quickest ceremonies I have ever been to!




Done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment