Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Family Guy Celebrates 200 Episodes w Seth MacFarlane Mike Henry Patrick Warburton! Autographs! Photos!

I went to an event recently for Family Guy and while only a few people showed up I was still pleased with my results.


Mike Henry came over and signed and I got him on some cast pieces I am working on.



Patrick Warburton showed up as well and I added him to the same cast shots as well.




Finally the man I wanted the most which was Seth MacFarlane. There wasn't a big crowd of us so after the red carpet he came over and signed and I was able to get some individual photos signed by him and my cast shots. Jennifer Tilly also showed up and I got her on my cast shots as well.


I now have Fred Willard, Michael Clarke Duncan, Jonathan Lipnicki, Ron Livingston, Seth MacFarlane, Jane Lynch, Mike Henry, Ray Liotta, Patrick Warburton, Jennifer Tilly, Beverly D'Angelo and Ioan Gruffudd on this.


I ended up getting Seth MacFarlane, Jennifer Tilly, Mike Henry and Patrick Warburton on this.


I ended up getting Seth MacFarlane, Jennifer Tilly, Mike Henry and Patrick Warburton on this.






No comments:

Post a Comment