Thursday, December 1, 2011

The BAFTA Awards

The awards were held at a Hotel in Beverly Hills and in order to do it you have to have a room there and believe me they are not CHEAP so I'm always a little nervous for these types of events but thankfully it went quite well.

John Lasseter - this alone made my night as I can't stress enough how difficult it can be to get this guy to sign an autograph. To get him on my Toy Story 3 and Cars 2 was a pleasant shock as I literally never know if this would happen again.

Helena Bonham Carter - to walk away with this many of her was surprising even to me. I was able to get one of the photos with her full name as she doesn't always do that.

Jason Isaacs - Sometimes this guy can be weird but he signed and I got him on what I wanted the most which was the Harry Potter poster shots which I also got Helena on and the producer David Heyman.

Ioan Gruffudd - Any list of the best signers in Hollywood is not a complete list if this guy is not on it and I can't think of once where I saw this guy and he didn't sign. Plus, for the first time I also got his wife Alice Evans on my Lost cast shot.

Ben Stiller - while he does sign its never for long and it is difficult to get multiples out of him so to get 2 was a blessing and I got him on my Tropic Thunder which was my most important.

Dennis Haysbert - honestly this surprised me. The last couple times I've seen him he hasn't signed so to get him on 2 Major League photos was a huge deal for me but I was mad at myself that I forgot my 24 cast shot at home!!!

Skeet Ulrich - he signed more than anyone the whole night and was such a nice guy. I was especially happy to get the photo with him.

Anton Yelchin - another of the great signers in Hollywood. I didn't have anything for him so I got him on a dollar bill.




























No comments:

Post a Comment