Thursday, December 8, 2011

Project Angel Food's Design Gala

There weren't alot of names on the list last night but the few that were came over and signed and I did get some nice pieces done.
I got Regina King on my Jerry Maguire and 24 and a picture with her but when she came over I handed her a blue sharpie and she said she would sign but only with a black sharpie so note to self: another celebrity who won't sign in blue!
Viola Davis was very nice as she has been the last 3 times I've seen her whereas with Octavia Spencer it was tough to get one but I did complete my 11x14 of them from The Help.
Pauley Perrette was super nice again and is certainly one of the best signers in Hollywood right now.
I added Michael Gladis to my Mad Men cast shot and he said he was surprised we cared and he was surprised we knew who he was!
Ariana Grande from the TV show Victorious was freakishly nice and I added Eric McCormack to my Will and Grace cast shots which I have been working on for years and now all I need is Sean Hayes and they are complete!
To complete a good night I also got a picture with Kendra Wilkinson, Nene Leakes and J Alexander.





















No comments:

Post a Comment