Sunday, December 11, 2011

My List of The Top 10 Worst Signers in Hollywood 2011

Let me preface this list, my list, by saying that not everyone who does what I do always shares the same opinion on who is and who is not a great signer. This list comes from my experiences and mine alone so without further hesitation here goes:

#10 - Bruce Willis - As far as I'm concerned anyone who puts a list together of the worst signers in Hollywood should have Willis on it. In fact, if I was doing a list of the worst signers in the HISTORY of Hollywood he would be on it.

#9 - Tom Arnold - this might be an interesting choice to some as most people don't even care about his autograph but if you did and wanted him to sign for you all I could say was GOOD LUCK!

#8 - Morgan Freeman - He has said on multiple occasions he's not signing anymore autographs and on all the times I've seen him he has been true to his word.

#7 - Ed Helms - For years I have said that comedians are the toughest autographs to obtain and Ed has done nothing to dispel my theory. I don't know why they are so elusive and I've given up even trying to figure it out and just accepted it.

#6 - Jesse Eisenberg - The Social Network star is anything but social when you try to get his graph and after seeing him 3 times this year I was unsuccessful each time.

#5 - Hugh Laurie - The star of House doesn't make it easy on his fans and he has no problem what so ever blowing you off when you ask him for an autograph. In real life he's about as approachable as the character he portrays on TV.

#4 - Kevin James - Yet another comedian! I have been to several of his premieres where he didn't sign, other peoples premieres where he didn't sign, talk show appearances where he didn't sign and Walk of Fame ceremonies where he didn't sign. Basically wherever he is there is a good chance he won't sign.

#3 - Natalie Portman - I hear stories of her signing in New York but if you live in Los Angeles you become convinced like me that it is an urban myth. She would rather laugh in your face then sign an autograph for you.

#2 - Sean Penn - I always joke with some friends of mine that when it comes to autographs this guy is DEAD TO ME! I refuse, REFUSE to go somewhere just to try and get his auto as I believe I have a better chance of winning the lottery!

#1 - MARISA TOMEI - Whereas Natalie Portman will laugh at you or ignore you Marisa will take it a step (or two) further and yell at you or better yet curse at you when you ask for her autograph. Her brother has even said he's not sure HE could get her autograph if he tried!

Tune in next week when I announce my list of the BEST signers in Hollywood of 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment