Sunday, December 11, 2011

Andrea Bocelli Foundation Launch Event

The appeal of this event to me was strictly Evan Rachel Wood so to leave with 2 autos of her and get other celebrities as well just made it all the better. Camilla Belle was there and signed and I got 2 which was nice as I haven't seen her in a couple years and I added Theo Alexander to both of my True Blood cast shots. I also added David Foster to my Sex and The City and got Julie Benz on my Dexter and Quincy Jones, yes that Quincy Jones, on my Kill Bill Vol. 2. I also got Harvey Weinstein on my True Romance which now has 9 people on it and added him to a couple other Tarantino movie shots but I don't think I will ask him again as he gives a horrible autograph, doesn't look at the photo and will sign over anyone if you don't watch him and tell him where to sign.













No comments:

Post a Comment