Friday, November 11, 2011

What happened to you Freida Pinto?

Back before Slumdog Millionaire came out and even after it had been out for a while Freida Pinto was a great signer, but not now. One problem? Her boyfriend Dev Patel. He has never been nice and now when you ask Freida for an autograph and he is there he gets mad and tells you to leave them alone. I call it the Dax Shepard syndrome. What is that you might ask? Well, if you want an autograph of Kristin Bell and Dax is around you can forget it! He is extremely mean and will pull her away to prevent her from signing for you. I saw Freida twice in a 3 day span and she didn't sign either time and as long as she is with Dev I see it getting worse. And then there is the problem of even when she does sign she is so picky with what photo she will sign you still might not even get her. Basically, I am done with Freida. I will not go to try and get her autograph anymore. If she happens to show up somewhere and I get her then fine but the days of going specifically for her are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment