Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer Event

Events like these are always a crap shoot. There are so many people who could possibly show up but you never know who will. By any standards this event turned into a major coup for me.

I was able to get Hilary Duff, Rebecca Mader, Jesse Spencer, Gilles Marini, Mechad Brooks, Odette Yustman, Stacy Keibler, Nicole from Pussycat Dolls, Robin Thicke, Cheryl Burke, Derek Hough, Carmen Electra, Elisabetta Canalis, Kym Johnson and Amy Adams!

 Jesse has been a little tough lately so I was surprised to finally get him on my house cast shot and Mechad was not going to sign at all until his girlfriend Elisabetta made him come over sign so thank you Elisabetta!

Whats really starting to interest me right now is celebrities signing the dollar bills for me. Literally every single one who I ask to sign one has a comment about it. Amy Adams said it was sac-religious but still signed it! Nicole was surprised to be asked to sign it but still did. Kym Johnson was a completely different story alltogether. When I asked her she said she didn't thank it was right so she would sign the back and then asked if the president was on it and which president was on it and didn't seem to know who George Washington was when she found out! A fun night indeed!

































No comments:

Post a Comment