Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Immortals premiere

Now this is how a premiere should go. I got everybody except Freida Pinto who didn't cross to come over and sign. I was worried about Henry Cavill signing as me and a friend went to get him at a talk show earlier in the day and he didn't do it just for the two of us but he did it here!

Kellan Lutz was the first to come over and sign and boy was that fun. He would go to an area and sign for a few seconds and then jump ten feet away and then do it again and again. To make matters more interesting he was skipping quite a few photos including some Immortals photos! I got three and worked for every single one.

Isabel Lucas was next to sign and luckily for me she came right to my area as she didn't sign much but I still got 4 because she never moved from the area and just signed what was in front of her.

Joseph Morgan came up next and I have to admit I didn't know who he was! Someone told me he was in the movie so I got him on the cast shot and the book which is a great book that they gave a few away to fans at the premiere so I got him and Henry, Mickey and Luke on it.

Henry Cavill!!! I got four which might be the most anyone got on arrivals. I was able to get mine quick so I then left and got Stephen Dorff and Mickey Rourke as most people didn't as they came over and signed while Henry was still signing.

Luke Evans came last and signed alot. I just kept getting him on everything I could until his publicist said that was enough for me so I then took some video.





















No comments:

Post a Comment