Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Call Premiere W Halle Berry, Morris Chestnut and Robert Sheehan! Autographs! Photos! Video!

Its weird how things work out some times. I went to this wanting to get Michael Imperioli, as I haven't seen him in about 5 years, and he didn't show up. I wasn't expecting Halle to sign and she came over and signed plenty. As the graphing world turns.

One unexpected turn up was Robert Sheehan. I didn't know he was going to be there so I didn't have anything for him to sign so I just got a pic with him and took some video of him.




Morris Chestnut showed up and I had him sign my photo of Identity Thief which made him happy when he saw it.




Then came the star of the night, Halle Berry. When she came over all hell broke loose and it was a struggle but luckily she came right to me in the beginning and then I was able to get back in and get more. Not what I was expecting to begin the night but I will take it.





No comments:

Post a Comment