Thursday, March 7, 2013

Once Upon a Time W Ginnifer Goodwin, Emilie De Ravin and Robert Carlyle! Autographs! Photos!

I went to this just for Emilie and Robert and got both so it was worth it I just didn't realize how crazy it was going to be. On the way in Ginnifer and Emilie came over and I got photos of them signed so inside the event all I needed to get was Robert and thank god cause it was murderer's row inside. It was 4 to 5 rows deep of people pushing, shoving, clawing, anything to get a graph.

Anyways, as I said Ginnifer came over on the way in and I had 3 for her and got them done easily. This kinda surprised me as she isn't always the nicest but was super friendly here.








Emilie came over as well which made me happy as I needed her on some LOST cast pieces and I was able to get her on those.







That was it for arrivals so I headed into the event and once it was over I went directly for Robert Carlyle and was able to get him on everything I had.


I now have Robert, Ginnifer, Josh Dallas, Lana Parrilla and Raphael Sbarge on this.






No comments:

Post a Comment