Thursday, March 7, 2013

Revenge W Emily VanCamp, Christa B Allen, Gabriel Mann and MORE! Autographs! Photos! Video!

I thought I would try my luck with this and see if I could finish a cast shot (no such luck) plus Emily is not an easy graph and she is only going to become a bigger star now that she has been cast in the new Captain America movie so I figured why not.

Henry Czerny aka How is your car running?! arrived first and came over to sign and provided me with a true WTF moment. As he was signing I held out my photo and he stopped, looked right at me and said how is your car running?! Now, I had never met him so I had no idea what he was talking about. I even told him I think he has me mistaken for someone else and yet he still asked me the same question!




Barry Sloane arrived next and I added him to my cast shots.




Nick Wechsler came next and I just had cast shots and added him to all of those.




Gabriel Mann, who is a pretty damn good signer, showed up and proceeded to spend alot of time with fans signing everything and taking pics.



Christa B Allen, another really good signer, arrived and signed plenty and I added her to my cast shots and got a pic with her and took some video of her.










Conor Paolo arrived and I got him on my cast shots.



Ashley Madekwe and Madeleine Stowe arrived and neither signed. (Ashley did sign on departures but I didn't stay for them) Then came Emily and she waved and went on in and that was that. Many of the fans left and I was on my way to leave when something amazing happened. Emily came walking out of the event and came right on up to us to sign. Now she is normally one each and was trying to do one each but I had some help as my wife came to meet me and she helped me get a couple so it turned out I was able to get quite a few Emily's.


I got everyone on this but Madeleine and Ashley.





I need Ashley, Emily and Madeleine on this.


I got Josh Bowman, Conor Paolo, Christa B Allen, Nick Wechsler, Gabriel Mann and Barry Sloane on this.



I got Josh Bowman, Conor Paolo, Christa B Allen, Nick Wechsler, Gabriel Mann and Barry Sloane on this.


I got Josh Bowman, Conor Paolo, Christa B Allen, Nick Wechsler, Gabriel Mann and Barry Sloane on this.


I got Henry Czerny, Josh Bowman, Conor Paolo, Christa B Allen, Nick Wechsler, Gabriel Mann and Barry Sloane on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment