Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The League Premiere in Hollywood

I went to The League premiere last night (which was held in Hollywood along with Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia premiere) and got quite a bit signed. I was able to get Katie, Nadine, Stephen, Paul and Jon but Mark never showed up and Nick Kroll decided not to sign a autograph all night! Damn you Ruxin!!! So I got 4 of the cast on both of my cast pieces but still need Mark and Nick to finish them. My favorites were the 3 Nadine Velazquez 11x14's I got signed (and got a pic of her signing one of them) and a index card signed by Paul Scheer which he also wrote his team name on! Not bad as premieres go but all in all this doesn't seem like a good cast to chase as far as auto's. Out of the 4 who signed Stephen signed very little and seemed quite annoyed and Jon signed even less.








No comments:

Post a Comment