Friday, September 2, 2011

Insight premiere in Hollywood

Or should I call it the premiere that no one shows up to! Sean Patrick Flannery, Thomas Ian Nicholas and Christopher Lloyd never showed but I did get to finally meet Max Perlich which was a big deal to me. I loved Blow and one of the best movies ever- Drugstore Cowboy! He was extremely nice which I'm happy to report as I'm sick of finally meeting people I really like and admire only to have them be less than excited to meet any of there fans. Got to talk to Bai Ling for a little while to and tell her me and my wife have been watching her on Celebrity Rehab and as always she is one of the nicest out there. Got my picture with Liz Leyda - the former Miss Utah and soon to be at the roast of Charlie Sheen.


No comments:

Post a Comment