Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jon Cryer's star ceremony in Hollywood

Charlie Sheen didn't show. Figured I would get that out of the way as I know that is what everyone was wondering about. Many members of the cast did show including Conchata Ferrell, Holland Taylor, Marin Hinkle, Angus and Ashton and they all signed except for Ashton. In fact, not only did Ashton not sign he apparently felt like he was too good to even acknowledge anyone as he never said a word to anyone. I did get some good items signed (including a dollar bill signed by Cryer) but was not happy about Ashton. One thing that also stood out was Chuck Lorre. Jon Cryer's speech was real good and he talked very nice of Charlie and called him a good friend but during Chuck's speech, Chuck repeatedly took jabs at Charlie and to me came across as very petty. This was not the time or place for any of this and quite frankly made me wonder about some of the things Charlie said.








No comments:

Post a Comment