Monday, September 26, 2011

Ellen Pompeo is Scary!

This was weird! One of the only times I have been intimidated by a actress signing autographs. The reason? Meredith Grey is crazy! She kept threatening people and yelling at them that she would walk away and stop signing and then the next second take a picture with them and smile! I'm pretty sure I will find something else to do the next time she is out instead of trying to get her again. (I do however still need her on my cast shot). She also did not like the red photo I have of her. I have never understood these actresses who take these photos and have them plastered all over the internet but don't want to sign them. I wish I could of got video of it all, and should of as the video would of been better than an autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment