Friday, September 16, 2011

Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd - This is Weird!

Ron Artest is crazy! When I saw him at Dancing With The Stars he asked me to print a photo that I had of him and his dancing partner Peta, but before I give it to him to get Peta to sign it for him! Now why he couldn't get her to sign it for him I have no idea but whatever. I asked Peta to sign it and make it out to him which she did and I think she also thought it was a bit crazy! I then waited for Ron to show up and gave it to him and he didn't even remember! I got video of all this so please check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Who ever did the camera work for Ron and Peta sure did an amazing job. The cinematography is epic and the angles used are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! A regular David Fincher at work! I especially like the use of widescreen and the zoom in and zoom outs!

    ReplyDelete