Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia Premiere

Another premiere where I start cast shots and one of the cast members doesn't show up! Damn you Glenn! Kaitlin was super nice again and Danny Devito did his usual signing and so did Rob but the surprise of the night was Charlie Day! He hasn't been signing much lately and he went to town! He signed on the way in and way out and I got a pic with him. I had a 4x6 of the cast which only needed Kaitlin on it and I got that finished but now I have to try and get Glenn on my new cast shots. I also finally got Danny on my Get Shorty laserdisc which I wasn't able to get done at his star ceremony so now I just need Travolta and Rene Russo on it. (No point in trying for Gene Hackman as I have never seen him in 20 years!












No comments:

Post a Comment